History Of The Organization
The company started it's journey a lot time back in the history. The idea of the business was brought to reality by our grand father Mr.Bal Dev Prasad s/o Mr.Khem Raj Vyas. He initiated the work of moorti making in the year 1938, by designing the famous Jain Mandir of Dobai village in the district Baroda ( Gujrat ) under his direction. The work was then started with an objective to grow & blossom with time.
Then in the year 1941-42, he inaugurated a statue store with the name-”Baldev Prasad Khem Raj Moorti Wala” at Store no.208 at Pinjore Pole naka Madhobagh in Mumbai & with this we entered in the main stream of statue business. Then in the year 1956, our father Mr. Satya Narayan Vyas accomplished the construction work of the Modi temple of the famous Rai Bahadur Multani Mal Modi charitable Trust, under his guidance.
And finally in the year 1956, we started our own work of statue making under the name of Vyas And Sons Murti Art.